Welder 135 (mag)
Talent Center Finland
Type of employment
Foreign language: English
experience over the period
We are looking for a welder for our client, companies dealing in the processing of metal components, among others for the automotive industry. Employees will be responsible for welding steel structure elements in accordance with the specification and drawing.
We expect candidates to:
- experience as a MAG welder, carbon steel for at least 1 year
- readiness for long-term cooperation, contract for an indefinite period
- independence and high quality of manufactured elements, taking into account health and safety rules
- knowledge of the English language at a level enabling communication with the supervisor - a necessary condition.
- ability to read technical drawings.
- certificates are not required but welcome
We offer long-term and stable employment based on a Finnish employment contract. Transparent rules and fair approach to employees: we send the terms of the offer and the contract before starting work. We organize accommodation in a business flat respecting personal privacy (one person room). We take care of integration with the new place, provide information that makes life in Finland easier, and help in the entire process of registering your stay. We pay the salary to the bank account twice a month: on the 15th and last day of the month. Salary in accordance with Finnish collective agreements: shift allowances, reduced working hours bonus, holiday pay.
Before arriving in Finland, you must do the Covid test no later than 72 hours before departure. After arriving in Finland, another test is performed after 72 hours. If both results are negative, work can begin without the need for a 2-week quarantine.