Welder 131/135 (mig/mag)
MIG / MAg / E welder
Techvisie Personeelsdiensten Centraal BV
Type of employment
Foreign language: German, English, Dutch, driving licence: B
experience over the period
German, English, Dutch
Techvisie BV is a Dutch employment agency for technical professions. For over 20 years, we have been helping professionals from all over Europe find an attractive and well-paid job throughout the Netherlands. Our offices are open to you.
- At least 4 years of experience in the above-mentioned position,
- Valid and stamped welding certificates,
- VCA certificate welcome,
- Communicative knowledge of English or German,
- Ability to read technical drawings,
- Driving license category B (own car is welcome).
- Welding and cutting metals and their alloys using various methods and soldering with a gas burner,
- Preparation of elements for welding by cutting, straightening, bevelling, cleaning, tacking,
- Work based on welding construction drawings,
- Assembly and welding of structural elements,
- Removal of welding defects and non-conformities arising in the welding process,
- Conversion of machines, devices, equipment and fittings constituting the equipment of the welding station.
- Very good earnings paid weekly,
- Holiday and holiday money paid in addition,
- The possibility of an advance payment after two days of work,
- Possibility to negotiate the rate after three months of work,
- Free accommodation in single rooms with Internet,
- Health insurance paid by the employer,
- Account manager's help in completing all formalities,
- Attractive referral bonuses up to 200 euros per person.
Please attach the clause:
"I consent to the processing of my personal data contained in my job offer for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data; uniform text: Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926 with amendments) "