Programmatic Advertising Specialist
Performance Marketing Manager (m / f / d)
Type of employment
Foreign language: English
experience over the period
Help us to make ProvenExpert even more successful!
We have great goals! For this we need your support as a Performance Marketing Manager (m / f / d). You are an experienced marketer and your passion is the analysis and optimization of lead generation and customer retention? Then you are exactly at the right place! As part of the marketing team, you will raise ProvenExpert's visibility to a new level.
As a Performance Marketing Manager (m / f / d) you will contribute to the rapid growth of our platform by designing and controlling our acquisition channels (e.g. display, search, social) as well as CRM / upselling measures in co-working with the team. With your understanding of data-driven marketing, tracking, KPI analyzes and creativity in relation to advertising material and landing pages, you will continuously optimize our lead generation and customer retention. You will work independently and at the same time in close cooperation with your team, as well as with Marketing Communications and Design, external agencies and service providers. You always have room for your own projects and ideas that advance you and the company.
- at least 1-2 years of experience in the field of online marketing, ideally in the field of performance advertising / web analytics / SEO
- Hands-on experience with various analytics tools and ads platforms (e.g. Facebook / Google Ads Manager, GTM, Google Analytics)
- Data-driven and analytical way of working and a soft spot for performance optimization based on measurable KPIs
- A basic technical understanding of website design and HTML / CSS is desirable
- A high degree of personal responsibility and teamwork skills
- You communicate very well in English
- You have a degree in marketing, economics, communication or a comparable course of study or you are a career changer with experience
- Safety first: During Covid-19 it is possible to work either in the home office or in the office with a safety and hygiene concept
- The chance to significantly shape the perception of a great product
- To be part of a colorful team of PHP freaks, creative minds, database tamers, social media junkies and concept gurus - no matter where you come from, you are very welcome
- Work-life balance - the possibility of working from home, flexible working hours
- You choose the hardware you prefer to work with (PC / Mac or desktop / notebook)
- To be part of a successfully growing company - Creative freedom, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to take on responsibility
- Free drinks (coffee, water, tea), fruit and delicious chocolate
- You will work in small teams in modern, newly furnished offices
Sounds like your new job? Then send us your complete application in a PDF document including the earliest entry date and salary expectations! Your contact person Sabine Sandig is looking forward to hearing from you!