Production of flower bulbs - departure hand in han
EURO PERSONNEL S.C.
Type of employment
locally, accommodation free of charge
free of charge
Employment Agency EURO PERSONNEL S.C. certificate no.12849
I am looking for a person for the position of a partner in the Netherlands:
Flower bulb production worker
- packing and sorting flower bulbs
- preparing reeds
- planting bulbs in the hall
- printing of leaflets and stickers
- washing flower bulbs in the hall
- machine operation
- availability for longer
- knowledge of English is welcome
- attractive salary - 10.24 Euro / hour gross after 21 years of age plus an 8% bonus, total 11.05 Euro / hour gross
- expected number of hours per week: at least 40 - 45
- legal employment with proven employers in the Netherlands
- Dutch insurance
- accommodation plus housing allowance
- assistance of the Polish coordinator
- weekly payments to the account
- free travel from the place of accommodation to the place of work
- the possibility of working in a pair
Thank you for all your submissions! Recommend this job to a friend!
The number of vacancies is limited. Please be advised that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include the following clause with the application: "I consent to the processing of my personal data by EURO PERSONNEL SC included in my job offer for the purposes necessary for the implementation of recruitment processes (in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data; consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended). " I also consent to the transfer of my data to potential employers and possible verification of the accuracy of the documents I have provided and the information contained therein. I declare that I am aware that the provision of my personal data is voluntary, and that my consent to their processing is voluntary. In addition, I have information about the full name and address of the company's headquarters, the purpose of data collection, known and expected recipients and categories of data recipients and my right to access and correct the data.