Senior Product Manager (m / f / d)
Type of employment
Foreign language: English
experience over the period
Help us to make ProvenExpert even more successful!
We have great goals! For this we need your support as Senior Product Manager (m / f / d). You have a talent for organization, understand customers and help us to further improve our product and service. On the one hand, you coordinate the further development of our rating platform. On the other hand, you are responsible for our major customers and the implementation of our tailor-made enterprise solution. You reliably plan timing and resources, ensure smooth processes and high quality work results in every phase of the implementation of your product ideas. As a creative mind, you bring numerous new ideas into all phases of the development process.
- You take overall responsibility for the product and the defined business goals in a target and results-oriented manner.
- In cooperation with the stakeholders you develop the best-in-class approach for reputation management and ensure that this is given in all product features.
- You practice the full range of product management: through market analysis, ideation, prototyping, validation, success measurement and optimization.
- You have an overview of the market and industry in terms of benchmarks, competition and digital innovations. From this you determine market potential and customer needs and develop target group-oriented product concepts.
- You have an overview of the continuous maintenance and prioritization of the product and sprint backlog.
- You know and manage the KPIs for your products and business models.
- You don't just create new features: You create new business opportunities with a solid strategy and lead them from concept to successful product.
- You have several years of experience in digital product management.
- You have fundamental experience in the areas of agile and rapid development (e.g. certification as a Scrum Master/PO).
- You think in an entrepreneurial way, like to work analytics, make decisions based on numbers and can make data talk.
- You have a confident presence and manage to get requirements to the point.
- You are enthusiastic, energetic and optimistic in your approach to every new challenge.
- You combine the necessary knowledge for product management in the areas of user experience, technology and business administration.
- You love the internet with its benefits and opportunities on different devices and understand the applied technologies and business models behind the scenes.
- You are always up to date on trends and technologies and integrate them into your product development.
- You communicate excellently in English.
- You have an education or a degree in computer science, marketing, business administration or are a career changer with experience.
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in product management in a digital environment, ideally in a fast-growing SaaS company.
- Safety first: During Covid-19 it is possible to work either in the home office or in the office with a safety and hygiene concept
- The chance to significantly shape the perception of a great product
- To be part of a colorful team of PHP freaks, creative minds, database tamers, social media junkies and concept gurus - no matter where you come from, you are very welcome
- Work-life balance - the possibility of working from home, flexible working hours
- You choose the hardware you prefer to work with (PC / Mac or desktop / notebook)
- To be part of a successfully growing company - Creative freedom, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to take on responsibility
- Free drinks (coffee, water, tea), fruit and delicious chocolate
- You will work in small teams in modern, newly furnished offices
Sounds like your new job? Then send us your complete application in a PDF document including the earliest entry date and salary expectations! Your contact person Sabine Sandig is looking forward to hearing from you!