12.47 euro gross container unloading - FROM NOW!
Type of employment
locally, accommodation free of charge
free of charge
EUR 12.47 gross container unloading - work without knowing the language!
The work consists in unloading containers with parcels of various sizes, from small to large and heavy (LIDL store assortment - no groceries!)
Packages are placed on pallets by hand, then stretched and placed in a designated place.
Work takes place in groups of two.
- willingness to work for a longer period - minimum 3 months,
- willingness to do physical work - you must feel good in such work and be prepared for it,
- category B driving license welcome, but not required!
- to the basic rate of EUR 10.55 gross, there is an allowance of EUR 1, obligatory for each hour, and an ADV allowance of 8.75%, which gives a gross rate of EUR 12.47
- help in organizing transport to the office (regardless of whether you are in Poland or the Netherlands),
- care of a Polish coordinator,
- weekly payouts,
- accommodation in double rooms,
- shift and holiday allowances!
If you are interested, apply - we also have other job offers!
The Flexcraft Employment Agency has been successfully directing Polish candidates to proven Dutch companies for several years.
We are a fully certified employment agency that always focuses on quality, respect and honesty in its activities.
Our professionalism and experience in recruitment mean that we are perceived as a reliable and competitive company on the labor market.