Working in the Netherlands without experience !!
Metaal Flex Poland sp.z o.o.
Type of employment
locally, accommodation free of charge
free of charge
Foreign language: English
Operator of production machines
Place of work: Eindhoven region - the Netherlands
- Work in one of the industrial plants producing parts for the automotive industry.
- part processing process control (cutting, clinching, punching),
- product quality control,
- work motivation
- knowledge of English or German is welcome,
- experience in the metallurgical sector is welcome,
- a category B driving license will be an additional advantage.
- attractive salary and salary supplements (paid leave and holiday),
- a contract for 18 months with the possibility of extension - you decide how much you work,
- the possibility of leaving immediately,
- we guarantee legal employment on transparent terms with a proven and reliable client,
- an additional remuneration for drivers of company cars,
- comfortable apartment equipped with household appliances and wi-fi network,
- free work clothes and commuting,
- care of Polish-speaking coordinators with an emergency telephone 24 hours a day (before departure and during the stay in the Netherlands) - e.g. assistance in obtaining SOFI / BSN and, if necessary, a visit to the doctor.
Employment Agency Metaal Flex Poland Sp. z o. o. was entered into the register of entities running employment agencies under number 471.
Pursuant to Art. 13 of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 04/05/2016), I inform that:
1) the administrator of your personal data is Metaal Flex Poland sp.z o.o. ul. Czerwińskiego 2, 47-200 Kędzierzyn-Koźle;
2) contact with the Data Protection Officer - by phone or e-mail.
3) your personal data will be processed for the purposes of current and future recruitment - pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016 and the Labor Code of June 26, 1974;
4) your personal data will be kept for the period of this and future recruitment;
5) you have the right to request the administrator to access personal data, the right to rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object to the processing, the right to transfer data, the right to withdraw consent at any time;
6) you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority;
7) providing personal data is obligatory under the law and in the remaining scope it is voluntary;
8) Your data will be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling. Automated decision-making will take place on the terms set out in the recruitment regulations, the consequence of such processing will be contact only with selected candidates;
9) your personal data will be entrusted to:
- Metaal Flex Nederland B.V (for the purposes of the recruitment process);
- a selected transport company (in the case of organizing a trip to / from the Netherlands by Metaal Flex Poland sp.z o.o.).