Municipal car driver
Type of employment
Foreign language: English, driving licence: C
experience over the period
NordRen AS (NR) is a leading private municipal waste collection company in Norway, providing services nationwide. NR is built on passion, professionalism and experience. From our earliest beginnings, we have grown to become the leading garbage collection and transport company in Norway. We provide efficient, reliable and professional collection of household waste. Serving over a million inhabitants, NR is the largest operator in the Norwegian refuse and transport industry.
We are constantly looking for new employees who have a current C-class driving license. All our drivers are carefully selected and should have good customer relations, a friendly, professional personality and a good work ethic.
We carry out all the necessary training so that you can do the job properly.
We provide efficient, reliable and professional collection of household waste. Our teams empty thousands of rubbish bins every day, transporting the waste to its final destination safely and efficiently. Each member of our waste collection team participates in training as part of our "Waste Management School", where he is up to date with the latest legal, professional and health and safety guidelines.
Why join us?
• Responsibility for functions and services identified as essential for Norwegian society
• High level of work safety
• Seven and a half hours a day / Working during the day / No work on public holidays
• 25 working days of holiday leave each year
• Achieve great professional driving skills
Normal office hours are from 06:00 to 13:30. However, this may vary to some extent due to e.g. difficult weather conditions. Public holidays often require extra working hours the day before and / or after.
We offer competitive pay and work conditions. We also cover the expenses related to 35 hours of periodic training every five years.
• Category / class C driving license
• Driver's Vocational Qualification Certificate - Code 95
• Good physical condition
• Experience in driving trucks
• Safe driving skills
• Knowledge of vehicle maintenance and troubleshooting
• Ability to work independently in the field
• Driving skills with map and GPS navigation
• Commitment to the implementation of the schedule
• Driving a truck
• Garbage collection in a designated place (household waste)
• Monitoring of household waste sorting and segregation
• Service and register of irregularities
• Vehicle maintenance
• Other related responsibilities according to assignment
Each application should contain at least contact details and CV.