Live-in Housekeeper for a family, EU passport only
Royal Antler Wealth
Type of employment
locally, accommodation additionally paid
driving licence: B
experience over the period
A young active family with two boys under 5 is looking for a full-time second Housekeeper to assist with managing their household.
You will be welcomed into this very loving family and become part of their everyday lives and their travels.
If you can help with the following, we would love to hear from you!
• PROFESSIONAL Housekeeping, laundry, and cleaning duties
• Ordering groceries when required
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
• Running errands, as requested
• Able to live-in and travel with the family for 4-5 months a year (Cyprus/Canada/USA)
• High standards of cleaning and house order maintaining (yachting, butler or hotel experience much appreciated)
• Experience as a Housekeeper provider preferred
• Criminal check, Medical check-up
• Driving License and driving experience
• Must be flexible
• Must be reliable
• POSITIVE AND CAN-DO ATTITUDE
You will be working in a team of two.
EU or Canadian Passport, no problems with entry to the US
Contract for 3 years.
PLEASE APPLY by sending your CV with reference LH2021