Work at NL as a sideloader operator
Metaal Flex Poland sp.z o.o.
Type of employment
locally, accommodation free of charge
free of charge
Foreign language: English
experience over the period
Forklift / Sideloader operator
Place of work: Hapert- The Netherlands
- Work as a logistics worker in a plant producing car parts,
- relocation of products from production stations to the warehouse.
- experience in working as a warehouse worker / logistic worker,
- communicative knowledge of one of the following languages: English, German or Dutch,
- authorization to operate a side forklift,
- a category B driving license will be an additional advantage.
- attractive salary and salary supplements (paid leave and holiday),
- a 12-month contract with the possibility of extension - you decide how much you work,
- we guarantee legal employment on transparent terms with a proven and reliable client,
- the possibility of leaving immediately (people residing in private locations in the Netherlands are welcome),
- shift work and overtime work,
- an addition to the remuneration for drivers of company cars,
- comfortable apartment equipped with household appliances and wi-fi network,
- free work clothes and commuting to work,
- employee recommendation program,
- care of Polish-speaking coordinators with an emergency telephone 24 hours a day (before departure and during the stay in the Netherlands) - e.g. assistance in obtaining SOFI / BSN and, if necessary, a visit to the doctor,
- people from private locations are welcome.
Employment Agency Metaal Flex Poland Sp. z o. o. was entered in the register of entities running employment agencies under number 471.
Pursuant to Art. 13 of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 04/05/2016), I inform that:
1) the administrator of your personal data is Metaal Flex Poland sp.z o.o. ul. Czerwińskiego 2, 47-200 Kędzierzyn-Koźle;
2) contact with the Data Protection Officer - by phone or e-mail,
3) your personal data will be processed for the purposes of current and future recruitment - pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016 and the Labor Code of June 26, 1974;
4) your personal data will be kept for the period of this and future recruitment;
5) you have the right to request the administrator to access personal data, the right to rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object to the processing, the right to transfer data, the right to withdraw consent at any time;
6) you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority;
7) providing personal data is obligatory under the law and in the remaining scope it is voluntary;
8) Your data will be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling. Automated decision-making will take place on the terms set out in the recruitment regulations, the consequence of such processing will be contact only with selected candidates;
9) your personal data will be entrusted to:
- Metaal Flex Nederland B.V (for the purposes of the recruitment process);
- a selected transport company (in the case of organizing a trip to / from the Netherlands by Metaal Flex Poland sp.z o.o.).