Our company das4you offers high-quality warehouse logistics, transport and employee training services in Hamburg. When working with us, you can be absolutely sure that you work safely and legally. You can work directly with us or be delegated to one of our regular clients. Due to our activity, we mainly employ employees in warehouse logistics and transport. Candidates without qualifications and qualifications are also welcome with us, because we conduct trainings and courses for various types of forklifts and all storage positions on our own.
We are currently looking for candidates m / f / d for the position of:
The operator of a high-bay forklift in a rack system (up to 11 m high)
Work in the port of Hamburg
Work system: Monday - Friday 8h / 10h a day, possible working Saturdays - depending on the workload - overtime is remunerated in accordance with the German Labor Code.
We expect Candidates to:
● Knowledge of German - required
● Experience with reach truck: minimum 1 year
● Experience in warehouse logistics
● Current license to operate a forklift truck
● Responsibility and the ability to concentrate
● Independent, planned and careful work
● Team and communication skills
● Interest in long-term employment
● placing and moving goods in the storage system in racks up to 11m high
● pallet storage,
● apart from working on a forklift, we also engage in other warehouse works,
● loading / unloading of goods from trucks
● quality control in accordance with the received specifications and guidelines
● scanning and completing products (working with a scanner)
● working with parcel shipping (basic computer skills required)
● work with warehouse management software
● acceptance / execution of deliveries
● Linde and Mitsubishi sideloaders are used in the warehouse
● proper inspections of the equipment and use in accordance with the instructions and procedures for operating the forklift
As part of employment, we offer the selected candidate:
● full-time employment - German contract and, above all, timely payment
● The rate of 11.50 Euro / h gross (trial period 6 months) then 12 Euro / h gross per hour of work
● holidays 24 days a year
● possibility of receiving an advance payment
● accommodation and check-in as close to the company as possible, costs up to max. 300 Euro per month (WiFi, utilities already included) payable at the end of the month
● the possibility of raising qualifications and periodic training
● optional pension plan co-financed with the employer
● reimbursement of travel expenses from an apartment in Hamburg
● protective clothing and footwear
● friendly atmosphere
● additional insurance for dental treatment in Germany.
Remember that we are a licensed temporary employment agency and we do not charge any fees related to the employment of people in Germany, and we collect any costs related to renting an apartment only when paying the salary.
When coming to Germany, our new employees should have the following documents available for inspection:
● passport or ID card
● photo for the insurance card
● birth certificates of children
● marriage or divorce certificate
● certificate of disability (if the employee has one)
● documents confirming professional qualifications
Working with us is based on fair and transparent rules. Therefore, each employee is employed in Hamburg directly at the German company and under German conditions. We pay due taxes and a complete social package. Our employees are, of course, covered by the statutory social and health insurance. They are entitled to unemployment benefit and cash benefits in the event of sickness. They are provided with the necessary tools and appropriate clothing.
We help in official and housing matters, in setting up a bank account and in all other organizational matters. We take care of a friendly atmosphere and organize integration events.
You are interested in?
So don't wait any longer, submit your application now with your complete application documents!
Statement on the protection of personal data provided in electronic form - application documents
Thank you for your interest in our job offer. The protection of your personal data is very important to us.
Below you will find information on the collection, processing and use of your personal data provided electronically as part of the recruitment process,
in accordance with applicable data protection regulations.
Collection of personal data
As part of the recruitment process, we collect and process your personal data provided in electronic form, listed below:
surname, first name, address
e-mail telephone number
application documents (cover letter, CV, certificates, diplomas, certificates, etc.)
Purpose of collecting personal data / data transfer
Your personal data contained in the application form are collected and processed solely for the purpose of recruiting for jobs in our administration.
Your personal data is generally only transferred to our internal administration departments responsible for the specific recruitment process.
We do not pass on your application documents to other administrative departments without your prior express consent. Furthermore, we do not use your application data in any other way
nor do we pass them on to third parties.
The period of data storage contained in the application documents
The personal data contained in your application documents will generally be deleted automatically six months after the end of the recruitment process.
This does not apply if statutory provisions do not allow the deletion of data, longer storage of the data for documentation purposes or if you expressly express
consent to the storage of data for a longer period of time.
Data storage for future recruitments
If at the moment we do not have a job for you, but we think that your profile may be interesting for us in future recruitments,
we will store your application data for twelve months, provided you expressly consent to such storage and use.
In order to protect your personal data contained in the application documents against manipulation and unauthorized access, we have taken a number of different technical and organizational measures;
in particular, your electronically transmitted data is transmitted in an encrypted form in accordance with the latest technology.
The responsible body for data processing is das4you GmbH Trettaustr. 32-34 21107 Hamburg.
The right to access data and to withdraw consent
If you have questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data or in matters of providing information, rectification or deletion of data,
as well as withdrawing your consent, please contact our company: das4you GmbH based in Hamburg.
By clicking on the "Apply", "Apply Now" or otherwise
by sending a recruitment application to das4you GmbH Trettaustrasse 32-34 21107 Hamburg,
you consent to the processing of your personal data contained in the application by das4you GmbH
recruitment in order to recruit for the position indicated in the advertisement.