Food Production Worker
Packing bars / cookies - Leerdam
Agencja Pośrednictwa Pracy "praca NL"
Type of employment
locally, accommodation free of charge
free of charge
Foreign language: English, driving licence: B
PRODUCTION WORKER - PACKING
We are looking for an employee to pack protein bars, cookies, crackers, breadcrumbs and more
baked foods and snacks.
Each employee starts with packing. There are many opportunities for development and opportunities to change the position at the company,
if someone is willing and tries. Along with the change of position, it is possible to change the rate.
The company is a leading producer of nutritional food bars. It deals with the production and packaging of protein bars,
cookies, crackers, bread crumbs and other baked foods and snacks.
City: Leerdam, The Netherlands
Rate: € 10.61 gross + add-ons
WITHOUT AGE / after six months the rate increases to € 11.90 gross / h, after one year to € 12.94 gross / h
work in three shifts: 6: 00-14: 00; 14: 00-22: 00; 22: 00-6: 00
(€ 10.61 - from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
€ 14.11- € 14.32 between 6:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.)
- communicative knowledge of English or Dutch
- monthly salary, with an advance payment of € 150
- accommodation € 436/4 weeks, insurance € 100.32 / 4 weeks, transport to work
- free assistance in obtaining a Sofi / BSN number
- care of a Polish-speaking coordinator
- legal employment under Dutch conditions