Launch your career straight out of school, do meaningful work and achieve financial stability!
A Belgian company is recruiting 10 Masters in agronomy, environmental studies or biotechnology to work in Belgium.
The company is active in the biotechnology and agri-food sectors. It supplies products useful for environmental protection and human nutrition.
- You have a BAC+5 degree in agronomy, environmental studies, biotechnology or equivalent
- You understand instructions quickly
- You want to learn new production methods and progress
- You can hold a conversation in technical English
- A programme of theoretical and technical training
- The opportunity to develop in a variety of tasks according to your skills
- A very attractive salary and provision of a fully equipped accommodation at an competitive price
- Participation in a great project in sustainable development
- A unique industrial experience in an innovative company
- The company takes care of transport from your home to the workplace
- You are involved in a production unit
- You work on different production stages of natural products
- Depending on your skills and wishes, you may be asked to take on responsibility for a production area
Conditions of employment:
- 38h/week in daytime
- 6 months to 1 year duration, renewable
- Working language: technical English or French
- Workplace located in Belgium
Please send your CV to [email protected]