CNC Machine Operator
Heidenhain CNC machine operator-programmer
Talent Center Finland
Type of employment
Foreign language: English, driving licence: B
experience over the period
For our client, a company dealing in the processing of steel construction elements, we are looking for an operator-programmer of CNC machines. The hired person will be responsible for machining according to the specification. Work in Western Finland (easy access to Turku airport)
We expect candidates to:
- experience in machining: milling machine, boring machine: WHQ 15 CNC, Tos 13.8, Tos 105, Heidenhain controller
- willingness to long-term cooperation.
- independence and high quality of manufactured elements, taking into account health and safety rules
- knowledge of the English language at a level enabling communication with the supervisor.
- ability to read technical drawings.
- knowledge of measuring devices and techniques
- experience with other systems is a big plus.
We offer long-term and stable employment based on a Finnish employment contract. Transparent rules and fair approach to employees: we send the terms of the offer and the contract before starting work. We organize accommodation in a business flat respecting personal privacy (one person room). We take care of integration with the new place, provide information that makes life in Finland easier, and help in the entire process of registering your stay. We pay the salary to the bank account twice a month: on the 15th and last day of the month. Salary in accordance with Finnish collective agreements: shift allowances, reduced working hours bonus, holiday pay.