Within 5 years, europa.jobs has become the largest portal in Poland with job offers abroad. Our website is visited by almost 100,000 users weekly, who leave almost 6,000 of their applications for employers’ offers. Among those numbers, your job candidate can also be found. How to effectively recruit employees on europa.jobs?
Add an offer – for free!
After creating an employer account and logging into the Management Panel, you can easily add your job offers – absolutely free. Offers will appear on the site indefinitely until they are paused or removed. From time to time it’s worth refreshing an offer to make it more visible to candidates.
Increase your visibility – promote your offer!
Every week, employers add almost 1000 new job offers, so if you want your offer to attract a potential employee, it is worth thinking about promoting. We offer, among others,:
• Week Offer – an advert displayed on the home page for 7 days, visibility increased by 150%
• Post with a job offer on Facebook – publication of an advert on our Fanpage with over 70,000 fans and publication of an offer in thematic groups
• Offer at the top of the list – graphic highlighting of the offer and a higher position in the list of all job offers
• Advert with a logo – a company logo visible on the advertisement
• One of the most effective options for highlighting is an offer in a mailing campaign. Your offer will be added to one of our newsletters, which reaches 40,000 candidates per week.
We encourage you to regularly log in to your profile and check your email inbox – our marketing department often has attractive promotions to offer!
The full offer, including prices, is available here >>
Urgent recruitment? Check out our proposed candidates!
When you do not have time to wait for the application and you urgently need candidates for work, use our option of Proposed Candidates.
In the details of each of your ads you will find a list of profiles of people, who may be potentially interested in your offer. These are people, who applied for similar ads and registered on our site as jobseekers. You can check whether the candidate has experience, whether he knows foreign languages, has a driving license and whether he attached documents, and then easily buy access to him!
EUworkers.eu is constantly growing, therefore any comments and observations are welcome!
We encourage you to contact us, we will also be happy to help with any questions related to the use of the portal.
Contact: [email protected]